DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Builder Aplication

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Builder Aplication Empty Builder Aplication Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:08 am

LuciferDire

Name: Lucifer Dire

Building Experience on a scale of 1-10: 9

House: Slytherin

Time of being on this server: Around 2 months

Skills: I love putting as much attention to detail as I can. Built a lot with legos. Built a lot on the xbox version of minecraft, and I want to be faithful to the films/books.

Maturity Level: A high 8

Why I would be helpful: I really want to build The Burrow. It's been bugging me that there's not a completed one even though there's a warp for it. And after that maybe help flush out Hagrid's house.

Misc: I'm pretty picky with getting things looking right so I wont leave a project unfinished.

Signed: LuciferDire

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3Builder Aplication Empty Re: Builder Aplication Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:15 am

LuciferDire

Sadly I don't have anything for pc minecraft. I built a lot more on the xbox: coasters, houses, cave homes. I've built a lot more with legos. They're blocks, just not digital.

4Builder Aplication Empty Re: Builder Aplication Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:33 am

LuciferDire

And now I do have something. My own Burrow in singleplayer:
Builder Aplication Tumblr_mpj354aOWY1r27xm9o1_1280

It has a kitchen, living room, fireplace, basement, bathroom, Ginny’s room, parent’s room, Fred & George’s room (plus secret lab), Percy’s room, Ron’s room, porch, attic with ghoul, and several sitting areas. Outside is a tool shed, Ford Anglia, and a small Quidditch pitch.

5Builder Aplication Empty Re: Builder Aplication Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 am

juraj336

Tymor only builders are allowed to post on these. Lucifer i did not see you a lot.

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

6Builder Aplication Empty Re: Builder Aplication Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Fhbgsdhkfbl

juraj336 wrote:Tymor only builders are allowed to post on these. Lucifer i did not see you a lot.
Tymor was a builder when he commented on this. And you get on for 5 minutes then leave. So don't say you don't see people on a lot. You barely play.
And you wouldn't know tymor was moved to builder cause you barely play.

7Builder Aplication Empty Re: Builder Aplication Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:22 am

juraj336

Yea that's right. That's because you are forbidding me to do anything. I'm leaving the server.

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum