DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teacher Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teacher Application Empty Teacher Application Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:35 am

Deeser

Deeser

Hi it's Deeser.
I would like to apply for the work as teacher in History of magic. It's a fun thing to talk about and i really enjoy it, but of course i would do my best as any kind of teacher. The reason why i think i should become a teacher is because that im very good at explaining, i like to teach in general. Ive been op on other servers just because of that i like to help people. As teacher i can offer many hours online and alot of lessons whenever needed. I'm also very fair and mature. With my new power i would never ban someone without reason, i would never miss use my power/command. There are a lot of people joining that wanna learn spells but no teachers are on and then they quickly get bored. Thats when i want to be there and have a class, not just teach spells but history of magic or about mugglers! That will make their gaming a lot more fun!

My real name is Elliot, and im 13 years old. I come from sweden! I got summerbreak right now which means that i can be online alot and when needed!

Give me a chance, Deeser

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3Teacher Application Empty Re: Teacher Application Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Deeser

Deeser

To proof that i am trustworthy and mature. Well what could he do to proof that you ask? Well just keep an eye on me when you are online, i hope that you will see that i do my best to follow the rules and help others out!

And yes i posted twice, just ignore the first one. I realised that it didnt really describe me and my reasons to become a teacher enough.

Regards - Deeser

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum