DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules for complaints

+6
adamthecool111
hofseth
EliteMaster030
Fhbgsdhkfbl
FearlessTurtles
wms98
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Rules for complaints Empty Rules for complaints Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:39 am

wms98

Admin

posts in this forum are for any staff complaints. Any exessive complaints on one teacher will be looked at, possibly resulting in deop, ban, exclusion or any other punishment that I can think of. This isn't meant to be mean, only to be fair and allowing non ops to have a say in potentially bad teachers who only behave well when I am online. If you would prefer not to say your complaint in this topic for all to see, send me a PM. If you are a teacher responding to a post about you, no flaiming, keep a calm head and settle stuff logically

wms98

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

2Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:54 pm

FearlessTurtles

FearlessTurtles

Well pecaro is kinda a lazy teacher, he barely teaches any classes, he uses his spells to kill students, uses commands to kill students. Like a few times he spammed me with stupefy and used avada kedavra and crucio on students. whoever touches his horses, he just kills the. Like this one time i went on 1 horse and he spammed me ith avada kedavra like something to kill people over and over. I dont see any point in killing them for small reasons, and if you use a spell on him he'll overreact and start killing you with more powerful spells. I find him the least helpful teacher. 

3Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

FearlessTurtles wrote:Well pecaro is kinda a lazy teacher, he barely teaches any classes, he uses his spells to kill students, uses commands to kill students. Like a few times he spammed me with stupefy and used avada kedavra and crucio on students. whoever touches his horses, he just kills the. Like this one time i went on 1 horse and he spammed me ith avada kedavra like something to kill people over and over. I dont see any point in killing them for small reasons, and if you use a spell on him he'll overreact and start killing you with more powerful spells. I find him the least helpful teacher. 

Thanks for your complaint. We will talk to Pecaro about this.

4Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

EliteMaster030

Hofseth is a good teacher but, she was muting us all for asking to learn and she left after someone asked her a question. I admit, she did teach once but she wasn't helping anyone who asked for help. She was to busy spamming caps at us.

5Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:36 am

hofseth

hofseth

deleted because cringe

Last edited by hofseth on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 am

hofseth

hofseth

deleted because cringe

Last edited by hofseth on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:10 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

EliteMaster030 wrote:Hofseth is a good teacher but, she was muting us all for asking to learn and she left after someone asked her a question. I admit, she did teach once but she wasn't helping anyone who asked for help. She was to busy spamming caps at us.

She was doing her job.

8Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:23 am

hofseth

hofseth

Thank you Very Happy Finally someone who actually understands the job .-.

9Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:28 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

hofseth wrote: Thank you :DFinally someone who actually understands the job .-.

I've been doing the job for a while lol

10Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:30 am

hofseth

hofseth

deleted because cringe

Last edited by hofseth on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:41 am

adamthecool111

adamthecool111

This isn't really about any teacher, but whenever we have COMC or something, some teacher disables chat. And lately, Me, Ninja and a few other people dont have access to some commands including /me which is what i use for roleplaying Sad

12Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:44 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

1. We disable chat so we don't see spamming when we teach.
2. We can fix the /me thing.

13Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:25 am

adamthecool111

adamthecool111

Thanks Fhb! You and the rest of the teachers are the best! Very Happy

14Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:29 am

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

adamthecool111 wrote:This isn't really about any teacher, but whenever we have COMC or something, some teacher disables chat. And lately, Me, Ninja and a few other people dont have access to some commands including /me which is what i use for roleplaying Sad

yeah just to add to what Fhb said, when im teaching COMC i like to have silence because then people listen to what i say and if we dont then i get a lot of silly comments which means i have to shout
-NO PVP!
-SIT DOWN!
-SILENCE!
-NINJA STOP EATING STUDENTS! DO THAT LATER!
-QUIT USING CAPS
-excuse me, thats massivly inapropriate MODERN00b.
-FHB STOP KILLING MY STUDENTS!
-DECHO GRAMMAR ISNT AN EXCUSE TO HYJACK MY LESSON!

a lot... ok most of those happen anyways and decho never hjacks my lesson but u get mi point.

http://www.Google.com

15Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

Hey.............. I don't kill your students...........

16Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:46 am

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

Fhbgsdhkfbl wrote:Hey.............. I don't kill your students...........

ok if anyone is unclear Fhb doesnt kill them he just bans them or kicks them with "NO PVP, First Warning~Fhbgsdhkdbl"

17Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:37 am

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

herro, i would like to complain about wms98. The problem is he is to good at his job and he makes me look bad! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! you should stop going round helping people, stop doing lessons and stop building owsom builds. Its not just me, all the admins feel the same way.

jks losing mi job isnt worth it XD

18Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:18 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

devilkid wrote:
Fhbgsdhkfbl wrote:Hey.............. I don't kill your students...........

ok if anyone is unclear Fhb doesnt kill them he just bans them or kicks them with "NO PVP, First Warning~Fhbgsdhkdbl"

" PvP , First Warning - Fhbgsdhkfbl " to be exact.

19Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:42 am

wms98

Admin

Lol, sorry dev, I'll be more considerate next time. Smile

20Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:44 am

wms98

Admin

Just a random guess, but is it possible that fhb is possibly kicking them because they pvp? or is it because they are TOO good like me? Lolzzzzz

Last edited by wms98 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar error, decho would be mad so I corrected it SHHHH!)

21Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:55 am

girlygirl678

girlygirl678

devilkid wrote:
adamthecool111 wrote:This isn't really about any teacher, but whenever we have COMC or something, some teacher disables chat. And lately, Me, Ninja and a few other people dont have access to some commands including /me which is what i use for roleplaying Sad

yeah just to add to what Fhb said, when im teaching COMC i like to have silence because then people listen to what i say and if we dont then i get a lot of silly comments which means i have to shout
-NO PVP!
-SIT DOWN!
-SILENCE!
-QUIT USING CAPS

a lot... ok most of those happen anyways and decho never hjacks my lesson but u get mi point.

Wow....now I really want to go to one of your classes lol! 

http://www.instagram.com

22Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:20 am

adamthecool111

adamthecool111

I have another complaint, its not Exactly teacher, but its about the prefect gianni. Hes been kinda a little... you know.. mean.... sometimes he tells ppl to not spam for brooms and stuff, then he does it himself if im not mistaken. I dont mean to be mean, but thats just my opinion.....

23Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:22 am

adamthecool111

adamthecool111

devilkid wrote:
adamthecool111 wrote:
This isn't really about any teacher, but whenever we have COMC or something, some teacher disables chat. And lately, Me, Ninja and a few other people dont have access to some commands including /me which is what i use for roleplaying Sad

-NO PVP!
-SIT DOWN!
-SILENCE!
-QUIT USING CAPS

Wow....now I really want to go to one of your classes lol!

Btw now i get why you mute everybody. I still think that sometimes it can be a little annoying, but i guess its for a good reason

24Rules for complaints Empty Re: Rules for complaints Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:54 am

aXxIGoRawrxXa

I have a complaint about decho97 I asked a question about a warp and no one answered. So I then asked the question again and decho told me to stop spamming and still didn't answer my question. Then I asked one more time a little while later he still didn't answer but a student did. But he would answer any of the other people questions.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum