DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

FHB, I have had enough

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FHB, I have had enough Empty FHB, I have had enough Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:32 pm

This servers money system is still relatively new, me and a friend needed money, as I started off with $2, which was unfair as everyone had $30. After I found a way to get money, Fhb decided to close it, than began to think that Minecraft affects real-life.

Anyway, I was banned for calling this server stupid by accident as I was angry at how Fhb was being very rough at me, and that, not nice, he's always annoyed me, he removed my spells, cos me and my friend were having a duel and he TP infront of me, getting hit by it, Very im-mature. And now he bans me for calling a server stupid, (which I am ashamed of saying) because he's being way too strict, are we on this server to have fun, or shut up and listen to Fhb's dumb rules? And after I see all the Ban Appeals, I see that Fhb isn't very mature at all.

Please can someone with common sence like decho, or Hofseth see to this, I really like this server, and I want to get back on, if I was banned for swearing at him, that would be okay, but calling the server dumb when I was angry that is un reasonable.

Thanks for all your help, that is if I get any.
P.S: Fhb, you delete this, I will keep on posting, delete my account, I will keep making new ones, ban my IP, I will go to the library and do this, I will not stop unless i am rectified.

I have my own forums, so I know how this system works, I will NOT STOP UNLESS someone like wms98, Hofseth, Decho answer to this, and Fhb at first I thought you were actually quiet cool, but now after reading all those other bans, I see you and Gianni clearly as players who find being in a position of power as something to mis-use. ALSO WHY CAN I NOT HAVE A BAN APPEAL? I HAVE NOT HACKED/GRIEFED/SWORE everyone else gets an appeal, if they hacked or what ever, and I don't?

Last edited by Adilsaa_Anti-Fhb on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to find Gianni's name, I forgot it as I was compiling evidence.)

2FHB, I have had enough Empty Hurry Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Please can someone hurry up, NOT FHB, as I know what he will say, the usual, you were saying bad words, people swear, and they barely get a kick? Anyway:

Disconnected by Server
Calling Server Stupid, No ban Appeal.

SERIOUSLY?!
Fhb has mis-used his power
affraid 

3FHB, I have had enough Empty Re: FHB, I have had enough Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:53 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

1. I didn't do anything to money system.
2. I didn't touch your spells.
3. You constantly complain.
4. Weren't you banned before for calling the server stupid? I'm pretty sure you were.
5. I will unban you if you apologize to dev and wms for calling the server stupid.

4FHB, I have had enough Empty Re: FHB, I have had enough Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:42 am

Umm, you told me and my friend, that you were gonna make sure we cant sell ink saks to make money? Ask him, he knows, you removed my spells once cos you teleported into our duel and where hit by my spell, ask dev, he gave me my spells back, i dont constantly complain this is the first time? Ive already said sorry in my ban appeal.

5FHB, I have had enough Empty Re: FHB, I have had enough Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:23 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

Unbanned
Watch what you say about the staff and the server kiddo.

6FHB, I have had enough Empty Re: FHB, I have had enough Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Thank you, ill make sure I dont be a big dumb idiot Wink

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum