DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Make a student quiddich team

+6
Snoopy565
devilkid
minergirll
TheGoat241
RamboPenguin1999
wms98
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Make a student quiddich team Empty Make a student quiddich team Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:12 am

wms98

Admin

When we get the Quidditch plugin working matches will be open to students who can make a team of 7! Only 5 people will be able to play at a time but a team of 7 in needed as the odds are, you wont all be online and having a greater team number increases the chance that you will be able to play. In the event that all 7 people are online in you team and you are playing a match, two people will be subs that can come on after goals. There will also be a league that will rank the Quiddich team in order of wins to losses. Wins and losses will only count if there is at least 1 staff on to verify the game! Please post here your quiddich team name (try and make it harry potter related) and the people in your team with there positions. Although you may have to switch between who is what depending who is online please mention who is what position:

1 Sneaker
1 Keeper
3 Chaser
2 Beater

Also if you would like to arrange matches we could try and make a teacher/builder/someone on at that time to verify the win/loss

Please NOTE: although you can post your team here now, You cannot arrange to play as the plugin isn't up yet

-wms98

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

2Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:23 am

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

super dude, me, hofseth, and who else wants to be on ravenclaw????

3Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:04 am

wms98

Admin

NOTE: these are not house teams, those will be different, these are just for the student league

4Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:14 am

TheGoat241

TheGoat241

are there gana be house teams soon

5Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:16 am

wms98

Admin

yes the plugin isn't up yet so we will see if tymor can do it and how long it might be

6Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:24 am

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

OH then, Super Dude, Sam, Pecaro, yausomething, myself, gianni, and who else wants to join? We should come up with a name guys. Like.... idk

7Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 am

minergirll

rambo ill be on your team

8Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:28 am

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

yah! miner girl your in.

Hof, not so much unless you make me want to.

9Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:49 am

wms98

Admin

Hof wanted to join, you said yes until I said they don't have to be In ravenclaw.. Ohh harsh , meh hof would make a better quidditch captain don't ya think Rambo, I reckon hof would beat u at quiddich any day, ud probably be too busy posting emoticons on the forum to notice the quaffle in ur goal

10Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 am

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

When you have a final team can you put it in some format on the lines of:

Team name
Team players(with roles)
Team captain
Other info

Thank you
Devilkid99

http://www.Google.com

11Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 am

Snoopy565

Who wants to join my quidditch team? I have thought of a name but have no players Neutral
The name will be The FireSlug Shrakes
I need...
1 Sneaker
1 Keeper
2 Chasers
and 2 Beaters

If anyone can tell me if they want to join, please do so soon! Very Happy

12Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 pm

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

wms98 wrote:Hof wanted to join, you said yes until I said they don't have to be In ravenclaw.. Ohh harsh , meh hof would make a better quidditch captain don't ya think Rambo, I reckon hof would beat u at quiddich any day, ud probably be too busy posting emoticons on the forum to notice the quaffle in ur goal
lol!lol!afroafroflowerflowerelephantelephantstudystudyqueenqueenjocolorjocolorgeekgeekscratchscratchkingkingfaraofaraorendeerrendeersantasantaSleepSleepsunnysunnyalbinoalbinocherrycherrydrunkendrunkenbombomcheerscheersBasketballBasketballpigpigrabbitrabbitbouncebounceconfusedconfusedaffraidaffraidmonkeymonkeytongueNeutralNeutralWinkWinkSurprised MadSadSadSmileSmileVery Happy:D:lol!:lol!afroafroflowerflowerelephantelephantstudystudyqueenqueenjocolorjocolorgeekgeekscratchscratchkingkingfaraofaraorendeerrendeersantasantaSleepSleepsunnysunnyalbinoalbinocherrycherrydrunkendrunkenbombomcheerscheersBasketballBasketballpigpigrabbitrabbitbouncebounceconfusedconfusedaffraidaffraidmonkeymonkeytongueNeutralNeutralWinkWinkEmbarassedEmbarassedShockedShockedSurprised⭕P:P:roll:Rolling EyesArrowArrowI love youpiratpiratcatcatalienalienpalepalesilentsilent@@cyclopscyclopsclownclownSuspectSuspectLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenWhat a FaceWhat a FaceExclamationExclamationQuestionQuestionIdeaIdeaTwisted EvilTwisted EvilEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadCrying or Very sad😢8)CoolLaughingLaughingMad❌(SadSmileSmileVery Happy:D:lol!:lol!afroafroflowerflowerelephantelephantstudystudyqueenqueenjocolorjocolorgeekgeekscratchscratchkingkingfaraofaraorendeerrendeersantasantaSleepSleepsunnysunnyalbinoalbinocherrycherrydrunkendrunkenbombomcheerscheersBasketballBasketballpigpigrabbitrabbitbouncebounceconfusedconfusedaffraidaffraidmonkeymonkeytongueNeutralNeutralWinkWinkEmbarassedEmbarassedShockedShockedSurprised⭕P:P:roll:Rolling EyesArrowArrowI love youpiratpiratcatcatalienalienpalepalesilentsilent@@cyclopscyclopsclownclownSuspectSuspectLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenWhat a FaceWhat a FaceExclamationExclamationQuestionQuestionIdeaIdeaTwisted EvilTwisted EvilEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadCrying or Very sad😢8)CoolLaughingLaughingMad❌(SadSmileSmileVery Happy:D:lol!:lol!afroafroflowerflowerelephantelephantstudystudyqueenqueenjocolorjocolorgeekgeekscratchscratchkingkingfaraofaraorendeerrendeersantasantaSleepSleepsunnysunnyalbinoalbinocherrycherrydrunkendrunkenbombomcheerscheersBasketballBasketballpigpigrabbitrabbitbouncebounceconfusedconfusedaffraidaffraidmonkeymonkeytongueNeutralNeutralWinkWinkEmbarassedEmbarassedShockedShockedSurprised⭕P:P:roll:Rolling EyesArrowArrowI love youpiratpiratcatcatalienalienpalepalesilentsilent@@cyclopscyclopsclownclownSuspectSuspectLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenWhat a FaceWhat a FaceExclamationExclamationQuestionQuestionIdeaIdeaTwisted EvilTwisted EvilEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadCrying or Very sad😢8)CoolLaughingLaughingMad❌(SadSmileSmileVery Happy:D

shouldnt have said that. LOL Laughing

13Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:31 pm

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

So... I have minergirl, pecaro, sam, yausomething, sam, gianni and myself!

Thats 7.

What name.

Norwegian Honey Badgers??!?!?!

14Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:43 pm

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

yaufract or yaufra.....

15Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:19 pm

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

hofseth wrote:You have people on your team who you don't know the 
Wow.... just wow.

Lol I still don't know Fhb's full name Smile

http://www.Google.com

16Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:29 pm

juraj336

Fhbgsdhkfbl is he's name. God knows why he took that name o_0.

17Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:26 am

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

Bingo. Mystery solved Hofseth. He was angry. Thats why he is always grumbling on the server. hmm is what he says.

18Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:22 am

jadynsasha

jadynsasha

I'm making my own team called "The Od Kaldras" if anyone wants to join, be my guest.

19Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 am

jadynsasha

jadynsasha

I'm Beater.

20Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 am

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

jady  you can edit your posts to add things

and arent you a boy

21Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 pm

jadynsasha

jadynsasha

RamboPenguin wrote:jady  you can edit your posts to add things

and arent you a boy

YES I AM! ASK MEGA AND WOLFSTAR202 AND PROGIRL!

22Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:07 am

megagamerguy11

JADYNSASHA IS A BOY

23Make a student quiddich team Empty Re: Make a student quiddich team Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:55 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

RamboPenguin1999 wrote:Bingo. Mystery solved Hofseth. He was angry. Thats why he is always grumbling on the server. hmm is what he says.

I love when people talk about me on forums. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum