DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned for being good at PVE?!?!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banned for being good at PVE?!?! Empty Banned for being good at PVE?!?! Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:00 am

Tin_Man126

I was in Mobbox, fighting a horde of Zombies, and I was flailing my mouse with "HYPERSPEED!!!!" Sensitivity while clicking as fast as I can, (And I can click ridiculously quick) and Fhb banned me for "Hacks"... It's, basically, Bullshit... Just because I'm the only person to realize that flailing is an amazing tactic for Mobbox... DEVILKID99 saw me doing this exact thing earlier in the arena, and he disregarded my flailing... I understand that it may of looked like I was hacking due to my flailing and punching speeds, but it's just a big misunderstanding...

And Fhb, if you read this, ask Devilkid, he saw me flailing and he didnt care... Why did you instantly think "Hacking" just because I was flailing... Neutral

2Banned for being good at PVE?!?! Empty Re: Banned for being good at PVE?!?! Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:36 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

Flailing and hitting at the same time? Hacking.
And I was right behind you and you still hit me while looking forward

3Banned for being good at PVE?!?! Empty Re: Banned for being good at PVE?!?! Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Tin_Man126

Fhb... I understand your confusion with the fact that I was flailing like mad... but may I just re-iterate... i was FLAILING my mouse at "HYPERSPEED!!!!!" sensitivity... Also with there being a hundred, or maybe more, mobs there what you saw was probably lag as the mobs may have been lagging the server and/or your client, resulting in it looking as if I was facing one way, while hitting in the other. Now, I understand that if this was the case, and you were lagging, that it may of looked like I was hacking, but I was not I assure you, I do have mods installed, I admit to that, but all I have are the Macro/Keybind Mod, Damage Indicators mod, and another mod (which I cant remember the name of) which displays Potion effects on me and my armor/tool durability... If any of these 3 mods are Illegal for use, please tell me, but other then that I have no modded clients or hacks.

So please next time, take into consideration the situation rather than jumping to conclusions please so that anyone who does something similar, you can judge it fairly. Thank you.

Last edited by Tin_Man126 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just to point out certain points)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum