DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible Abusers and/or hackers

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Possible Abusers and/or hackers Empty Possible Abusers and/or hackers Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Tin_Man126

After being unbanned after my misunderstanding in the mobbox, I joined the game to find alfieDW and charlieDW asking people to tpa to them, I did so out of curiosity and found they had built (I dont know how considering we are not allowed to build) a redstone contraption in which pressure plates activated pistons which pushed people into a pit with fencegates above them that opened upon the redstone signal, and closed when they fell in... both of them then would wait for the player to drown, or kill them... I managed to escape due to the fact I was flying on my broom at the time of teleporting, so I got pushed by the pistons, but didnt fall... this caused them both to chase me with god-like swords that did 4 hearts of damage per hit, also BEFORE i got banned, i caught charlieDW hacking, to which he admitted to me via /msg so I screenshotted it for proof, (if you wish to see this image reply to this message and I will add an image to this post) ALSO when I ran (or flew rather) I found hoghwarts again, just by pure chance, and the courtyard was griefed with blocks missing, and Ice everywhere... I have no proof as to whether THIS was alfie and/or charlie, but considering charlie admitted to hacks, it is highly likely in my opinion, I would recommend anyone with significant server power look into this via the use of /vanish or other commands as they are either abusing commands such as tpa and/or hacking due to their placing of redstone and possible griefing.

Just to re-iterate, charlieDW IS hacking, as he admitted it, and I will post the picture here upon command, and alfieDW is abusing the /tpa command, i advise that anyone with power takes action as soon as possible, but it is obviously up to the admins/moderators.

Thanks for reading, sorry it's a bit long... Smile

2Possible Abusers and/or hackers Empty Proof Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Tin_Man126

Upon logging in and travelling to hogwarts' courtyard, I was greeted with evidence galore: Possible Abusers and/or hackers 2013-011
On the picture, it is AlfieDW and charlieDW placing water all around hogwarts... Somehow they do not appear in  the image... Maybe it was my bad timing at capturing the image, I will try and recapture it with them in the picture... This is proof in its own though... Also in the lower left you can see one of the mods I have installed.. Razz

3Possible Abusers and/or hackers Empty Here you go Gianni, here's the proof.. :) Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Tin_Man126

Ok, so In-game gianni cleaned up the mess and banned them, so he asked me for the proof, so here is charlie admitting he hacks: Possible Abusers and/or hackers Proof10
Unfortunately his chat message was cut off due to others chatting, (who I have cropped out as they are irrelevant) his chat message in full was: "Yeah i do hack, but I'll teach you how to hack if you don't email him it" That last part that is visible was because I threatened to email it to wms, I dont know wms' email address but I guessed I could find it on here via his profile. I responded by lying, saying I could hack too, trying to get more proof (in all fairness I can't install a Minecraft mod without looking up a tutorial on YouTube, so I knew I was safe lying about that... Very Happy), hoping he would try to prove he was better at hacking, but he didn't hack in front of me again that day so I couldn't hold anything more against him...

I am sincerely sorry his message was cut off, it was Minecraft's screenshot system being odd for me, if I had known it had done that I would've scrolled my chat up and screenshotted it again better, but I didnt review the image before today, so my sincere apologies.

4Possible Abusers and/or hackers Empty Re: Possible Abusers and/or hackers Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:43 pm

steeleviverette

steeleviverette

Your lucky you caught them, there has been so much griefing especially to Hufflepuff where Gianni told me he saw them set home, though I believe they are Gryffindor. It is to bad, I was friends with them and they were fellow journalists, but they deserve what they get for their actions.

5Possible Abusers and/or hackers Empty Re: Possible Abusers and/or hackers Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Starfletcher

Starfletcher

AlfieDW was a good Journalist then Deeser sorted it out. I later found them both and killed them with a diamond sword. I was watching them ever since.

http://wikkidlizardclan.iclanwebsites.com/topic/welcome-to-wikki

6Possible Abusers and/or hackers Empty Re: Possible Abusers and/or hackers Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:18 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

Yes. It was dealt with.

7Possible Abusers and/or hackers Empty Re: Possible Abusers and/or hackers Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 pm

alfieDW

alfieDW

uuuummmm HELL NO!?!?

We found ALL that stuff Exclamation 
I am so angry that none of the builders that stuck up for us on that cuz some1 build it and it was not us!

8Possible Abusers and/or hackers Empty Re: Possible Abusers and/or hackers Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:29 pm

alfieDW

alfieDW

oops not that

9Possible Abusers and/or hackers Empty Re: Possible Abusers and/or hackers Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:38 pm

alfieDW

alfieDW

hello this is charlieDW

tinman is telling a lie that is exactly what he said to me and he knows it we didn't do a thing! and I don't know how to hack but apparently tinman and Gianni do Gianni told me he could hack when we were on a different server with alfieDW. and he hacked on that server 6 diamond swords 3 gold swords and hacked creative and commands so Im begging you please unban us please. also we found that machine now can a flipping builder stand up for us about the machine thing, most people found that machine fun anyway, also Alfie and fearless turtle found the machine before and that's how we got there. + ceaser said give me the money and I will get you a nimbus 2002 (I will except 2001) but he never gave it to me!

-charlieDW

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum