DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lucas55555's Builder Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lucas55555's Builder Application Empty Lucas55555's Builder Application Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:20 am

Lucas55555

When I first joined your server, I did not want to be part of any roleplay or "magic imitation". My real interest in this server was Hogwarts, I love architecture and it was my biggest wish to have a replication of the Hogwarts castle I could explore. The dissapointement started as some parts were not finished or I could not acccess to them (like the third floor).
You surely don't know me because I never took part at your roleplay and I am a rather calm and polite person.

My Application

In-game Name: Lucas55555
Languages: French, German, English, Spanish
House: Ravenclaw

Skills: Gothic architecture, Neoclassicism and Garden decoration.
Building Experience: I played minecraft for 3 years and rarely did something else than building, I would guess that makes it a 9.
Other Servers: Beside a few servers I played for 2 years on a survival server with a medieval theme, I am admin on this server since a few month, mainly for my activity and buildings.
Weakness: I have never build anything modern, so for redstone or pixelart you shall better ask someone else.

Why I would be helpful: I can improve Hogwart's organization to avoid dead-ends or wrong placed rooms (following the books/movies) and I could finish Diagon Alley so you really feel in London when you enter Gringotts.

What I could build: The astronomy tower, Underground chambers (The Sorecerer's Stone) and the Burrow (The home of the Weasleys)

My most recent buildings

A gothic Cathedral next to the Spawn
Lucas55555's Builder Application 2013-011

Inside
Lucas55555's Builder Application 2013-016

A Hotel in a town that hangs on cliffs
Lucas55555's Builder Application 2013-017

A prison in a creative town
Lucas55555's Builder Application 2013-013

A gate I made for somebody's palace in creative
Lucas55555's Builder Application 2013-014

I hope I could help you to make this server greater and have fun building on your side!

2Lucas55555's Builder Application Empty Re: Lucas55555's Builder Application Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:48 pm

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

I love the Cathedral!

Last edited by devilkid on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPAG)

http://www.Google.com

3Lucas55555's Builder Application Empty Re: Lucas55555's Builder Application Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:10 pm

steeleviverette

steeleviverette

Wow, these are really cool! You are a great builder!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum