DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steeleviverette's very much improved application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

steeleviverette

steeleviverette

In Game Name is steeleviverette

Preferred Position I would really be happy with anything and am willing to work wherever I am put, though I really love Care of Mythical Creature (yes, I know it is taken). Any position would be wonderful

Why I would make a good teacher because I am very hard working and willing to do whatever it takes. I have been on the server for a while and now a lot about it so I can assist the new students. I would teach as much as possible, I think it would be really fun to teach. I am very kind and follow the rule, and enforce them when needed.

History of being an op I have run a few small servers. I also had the privilege of being op a while on this server already when the server first came back up and needed assistance (especially Hufflepuff). During my time as an op I think I have proven myself as very hard working and trust worthy.

Other Information about me I live in the United States and I am 13, which means I have a good amount of free time to work on the server.

I really would love to be a teacher, whatever is decided will be okay with me. Thank you for reading this and hopefully considering me as a teacher.Very Happy 

FearlessTurtles

FearlessTurtles

Hey do you like fried Chicken?

FearlessTurtles

FearlessTurtles

Hey do you like fried Chicken?

steeleviverette

steeleviverette

well, I guess its pretty good

FearlessTurtles

FearlessTurtles

I know right its delicious.