DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

ChrisVD's Teacher Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ChrisVD's Teacher Application Empty ChrisVD's Teacher Application Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:52 pm

ChrisVD

In Game Name: ChrisVD

Why Would You Be Good For That Position?: I really love the server and enjoy being a student, but I want to participate more to help the server grow, and to teach new things to upcoming wizards and witches. Teachers aren't always on, but I'm free from 3-9 (U.S. time) and I'm always on the server. I've been told that I'm a good people person, and that I'm good in emergency situations. I feel that I can apply that to a teaching job on the server.

A History of Being a Mod/OP On Another Server: My best friend, Santi, ran a HP server called 'CAULDRONS BEWARE'. I was the head moderator, and always did my duties. The server shut down because Santi left for college and got too busy to run the server.

Other Info: I'm a 16 year old Junior in Highschool. I live in California, U.S.A, and love minecraft! I also have tons of time on my hands!

Thank you for your time, and I hope you'll consider me for the position! Very Happy

2ChrisVD's Teacher Application Empty Re: ChrisVD's Teacher Application Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:36 am

FearlessTurtles

FearlessTurtles

Fried Chicken

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum