DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

+2
RamboPenguin1999
Fhbgsdhkfbl
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Empty Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

I do not know what/ if/how we can do quidditch but if we can then i am making a Ravenclaw Quidditch team which will consist of five players( i know there are 7 in actual quiditch but if we had that many then it will make it harder to have them all online and some less active players will have to be picked):

• 3 Chasers

• 1Beaters

• 1 Seeker

So i want ravenclaws ONLY to post on this topic to tell me why you want to be in the team.
I want the Application to look like this, and any that dont look like this will be removed. Also i do not want people to chat on this because otherwise it will make it harder to look at actual apps.

What position you want?
in here you should just put 1 main position and 1 position that is a backup. I do not want people to say "any" because then the application becomes vague and you are less likely to get a spot
When are you are normaly online? And how active are you on the server
Not to much detail should go here just a particular day(s) and what time you are on(can be just: afternoon or you can put actual time like 10pm in the England). If you are on every day then you can put that too.
Why would you make a good player?
This should be specific to what role you want. If you want to be a keeper then put why you would be better then others at this role, but do not attack other people applications by saying that you are specifically better than 1 of the people because ... If you are still wondering what to put here then you might want to include things like, your knowledge of the game, any other game experience on other servers (do you like or play speefing or do you prefer PVP?).
Other info
Any other information that you want to express that isnt part of the other questions.

Thank you for your interest, Also if you have nothing to say on one of these topics then just write out the question and put "none" next to it so i know that you haven't just forgotten to write anything. Furthermore(i used a connective Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Icon_smile )i will be holding interview kinda things on who will be captain when all 7 players are picked and just to make it clear, once you are on the team it doesn't mean you are always going to be because for reasons like:

• You are never online

• A better player has come along/you arnt good enough

• Other players in the team dont like you

• etc.

Thanks devil for letting me use your application! Smile

2Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Empty Re: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:06 pm

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

1st of all, arent there 2 beaters? Cause in the movie Fred and George are the beaters.

Position: Chaser
Back Up: Beater
Activity: Im usually on once a day in the summer any time of day.
Why: I would be a good player because I can fly fast and dodge things easily. I am also very good at throwing the quaffel in the hoops. I tried it with snowballs and 9 out of 10 went in. I also know a lot about the game because i've read all the books and watched all the movies. AND what is speefing? I dont like pvp that much but i cant say i like speefing more cause i dont know what it is. XD
Other: Questions- what brooms do we get? Will the game times be posted on forums? Will there be practices? When will the plugin be finished?
THANKS

3Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Empty Re: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:35 pm

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

There are but we have gotten rid  of some positions to make it 5 a side not 7 aside because we are unlikely to have the 14 players needed all online. The two positions we missed out were beater and keeper because we thought that a keeper would be a boring position and that 1 beater is all that is needed.

http://www.Google.com

4Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Empty Re: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:46 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

hofseth wrote:Wazzup?! :)I already got accepted  into tymors team, and I honestly forgot if you are allowed to have both student and house teams. Well oh well... XD ima write this on my kindle so I'm sorry if there are spell fails in here!
IGN: I think you probably know that Razz
What position do you want?: I would most likely fit into the beater position, because I am just that loving and kind, so much I want to whack a big magical sphere with a baseball bat XD my backup would be chaser, just because I really like to watch them instead of Harry in the movies.....
When are you usually online, and how active are you on the server?: I really know that you know I am one of the most active people on the server. I usually am online between 9:00 am (12 pm your time) to 3:00 pm (6:00 pm your time). I come online late at night every once in a while, too!
What would make you a good player?: I think that being the second person after tymor (1st person not counting him) would give me a great advantage on being a player on the team. I also have read the books 7 times, and watched the movies around 3 times. I have a brief explanation on what Quidditch is, and what the players roles are in it.
Other info:
My IGN is hofseth, and I have been a obeying and nice player on this Hogwarts server for around one month, only to find the forums awhile later. I am great friends now with all of the teachers, and I have become very impressed on how much the server has grown. Few people don't like me because I like to have people obey the rules, an  most who don't like me much are those people who like to disobey most of them. I have been on much other RP servers, and even though we don't really RP, this has been the best. I am planning to stay on this server the most I can, and try to also donate at least 10$ to it. I have many other things to share, but I feel like I am being really boring on this paragraph and I should stop now XD.
     Regards,
           hofseth sunny
Accepted

5Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Empty Re: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Fhbgsdhkfbl

We have no players at the moment cause hofseth got teacher.

6Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Empty Re: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Tigreeay999

Can I join the quidditch team. I am a good chaser. I am on 4-6 times a week. I can fly what there is and have a easy way of dodging things. Other: none

7Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Empty Re: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Fhbgsdhkfbl

Tigreeay999 wrote:Can I join the quidditch team. I am a good chaser. I am on 4-6 times a week. I can fly what there is and have a easy way of dodging things. Other: none
Accepted at chaser.

8Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Empty Re: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:03 pm

wms98

Admin

Come on fhb! I need ravenclaw  to win at everything

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

9Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Empty Re: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

I got ya will!

10Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Empty Re: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Mortal_Wombat44

I will be willing to join! I would like seeker or chaser you can choose! i am onfrom like 4:30 P.M (Pacific time) to around well its 9:00 Pm now so 9:30. thanks! Also i am a ravenclaw i earned us 6 points today even though Professor Platypuss_ben didnt add them! lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum