DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slytherin Quidditch Team

+4
girlygirl678
Fhbgsdhkfbl
Pecaro
devilkid
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slytherin Quidditch Team Empty Slytherin Quidditch Team Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:05 am

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

I do not know what/ if/how we can do quidditch but if we can then i am making a Slytherin Quidditch team which will consist of five players( i know there are 7 in actual quiditch but if we had that many then it will make it harder to have them all online and some less active players will have to be picked):

• 3 Chasers

• 1Beaters

• 1 Seeker

So i want slytherins ONLY to post on this topic to tell me why you want to be in the team.
I want the Application to look like this, and any that dont look like this will be removed. Also i do not want people to chat on this because otherwise it will make it harder to look at actual apps.

What postition you want?
in here you should just put 1 main position and 1 position that is a backup. I do not want people to say "any" because then the application becomes vague and you are less likely to get a spot
When are you are normaly online? And how active are you on the server
Not to much detail should go here just a particular day(s) and what time you are on(can be just: afternoon or you can put actual time like 10pm in the England). If you are on every day then you can put that too.
Why would you make a good player?
This should be specific to what role you want. If you want to be a keeper then put why you would be better then others at this role, but do not attack other people applications by saying that you are specificaly better than 1 of the people because ... If you are still wondering what to put here then you might want to include things like, your knowledge of the game, any other game experience on other servers (do you like or play speefing or do you prefer PVP?).
Other info
Any other information that you want to express that isnt part of the other questions.

Thank you for your intrest, Also if you have nothing to say on one of these topics then just write out the question and put "none" next to it so i know that you havnt just forgoten to write anything. Furthermore(i used a connective Smile )i will be holding inteview kinda things on who will be captian when all 7 players are picked and just to make it clear, once you are on the team it doesnt meen you are always going to be because for reasons like:

• You are never online

• A better player has come along/you arnt good enough

• Other players in the team dont like you

• etc.

but anyways Good luck on getting a spot Smile 
devilkid99

Last edited by devilkid on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change of players in the team)

http://www.Google.com

2Slytherin Quidditch Team Empty Re: Slytherin Quidditch Team Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:16 am

Pecaro

Position: CHASER
Normaly Online: I TRY TO GO ON ONCE A DAY
what would make u a good player: Well i have a good acurracy and i rarely miss a target and i do anything to win 
Other info: No mo info!

3Slytherin Quidditch Team Empty Re: Slytherin Quidditch Team Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:49 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

May I take this for ravenclaw? Smile

4Slytherin Quidditch Team Empty Re: Slytherin Quidditch Team Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 am

girlygirl678

girlygirl678

Postion:Seeker
Normally Online:Well now I have camp on Mon-Fri this week, but for 2 weeks after I am free so prob a LOT everyday and everday I go on except for when I am on vacation with my family so yeah.Also with camp, I may not be on until 4:00 or 6:00 in Florida.
What would make me a good player:I have good hand/eye coordination and with practice have good accuracy.
Extra:No me info, but I wouldn't mind chaser or keeper either.
afro girlygirl678

Last edited by girlygirl678 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more details)

http://www.instagram.com

5Slytherin Quidditch Team Empty Re: Slytherin Quidditch Team Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 pm

juraj336

What postition you want?
Chaser
I am most time online. Around 3pm to 8pm i will be the most time online.
I am good in flying, i like pvp. Spleef is my best.
Other info
I'm a builder on the server so i can practice with flying.
If builders aren't allowed to play just tell me.

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

6Slytherin Quidditch Team Empty Re: Slytherin Quidditch Team Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:52 am

platypus_ben

platypus_ben

What postition you want?
The spot I am applying for is Beater. But i wouldnt mind being a chaser also.
I try to be on as much as possible, but things come up on occasion such as vacation and a mission trip with my youth group. im usually on in the mornings and late afternoons.
I would be good for Beater because i have a very agressive mind set and i have pretty good hand eye cordination. i also believe i would be good for chaser for some of the same reasons.
Other info
None

7Slytherin Quidditch Team Empty Re: Slytherin Quidditch Team Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:41 am

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

good applications so far but there are still not enough applications to make a full team Sad
i will try to answer all the questions:

juraj-i dont think you are allowed but if there are not enough people to make a team or there are not enough active people to make a team then u will be allowed.
FHB-sure
Everyone-There are no keepers because it is a wasted role playing on the server and it wouldnt be fun, but also getting that many people on the server is unlikely.

devilkid99 Smile

http://www.Google.com

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

9Slytherin Quidditch Team Empty Re: Slytherin Quidditch Team Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Deeser

Deeser

What postition you want?
Seeker. But if that spot is taken/dont work out i would have chaser as a backup.
When are you are normaly online? And how active are you on the server
During holidays. Almost everyday, like atleast 3-4 hours a day. And when school starts From about 15:00 19:00!
I were a top seeker in hufflepuff earlier (you can ask merlin or check the trophy at his office). Im very fast, i have a very good control of the broom. I can be very aggresive if i have to. Im almost invislble for the other players which means that i quickly can get there i want to without having the beaters troubleing me! I got the same reasons for chaser.
Other info
Im a tester for brooms in daily use which means that i am using a broom pretty much whenever i want to! Decho97 made me a tester for this. Broom for testing Shooting Star!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum