DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

My teacher application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My teacher application Empty My teacher application Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 pm

FearlessTurtles

FearlessTurtles

My name: FearlessTurtles

Why I can be good for Teacher: Well, I would be happy to run a class for people who missed a class and didn't get to learn a spell. I would never abuse my new commands I have. I would never ban anyone for fun. I would use kick as a warning for people breaking the rules. If they do it again I would probably do a 15 - 20 minute tempban. If people have questions, I have answers. Or if anyone does what a class and learn a new spell, I would host one for them so they don't have to wait for another teacher to host a class.

My experience of admin/moderator: Ive been an Admin on MineZ (I still am). And I've been a moderator once on LavaCraft. But I found this server and I's thought I give it a try. And I think its better than both these servers.

Other Information: I'm 12, I'm gonna be 13 in november. I live in Alberta, Canada. And yes Alberta gets Really cold in the winter, and burnning hot in the summer Smile

If the owner or any of the staff have read this application, I would like to thank you, I really appriciate it Smile

2My teacher application Empty Re: My teacher application Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 pm

FearlessTurtles

FearlessTurtles

Btw, I forgot....
What I would do for the server: Well, I would promise to do my best to help out people who just joined the server, stop anyone who's hacking, mute or tempmute anyone who tells the passwords for any doors out loud, swearing over and over, I would look in the common rooms once and a while to see if any other people from other houses know the other common room passwords.

My thing about harry potter: My favorotre character is Sirius Black. If he was my uncle, I would be the happiest person ever. It really made me sad when Belatrix killed him Sad. I've read all the books 1 - 7, My favorite 2 movies are the Order Of The Phoenix and the Chamber Of Secrets. My favorite defense againts the dark arts teacher is Professor Lupin. Im actually a really big fan of Harry Potter. I visited the set in Scottland a while ago just a few months after the Deathly Hallows Part 2 came out on DVD. I actually wanted to see the old set in the 1st and 2nd movies. But I thought the 2nd one was a bit cooler.

3My teacher application Empty Re: My teacher application Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 pm

juraj336

Why do you always talk in bold, same with you Hofseth.

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

4My teacher application Empty Re: My teacher application Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Fhbgsdhkfbl

juraj336 wrote:Why do you always talk in bold, same with you Hofseth.
Why does it matter?

5My teacher application Empty Re: My teacher application Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:27 am

FearlessTurtles

FearlessTurtles

Its true Smile. Btw hofseth your picture of so funny lol!!

6My teacher application Empty Re: My teacher application Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:21 am

wms98

Admin

Bold isn't a font it's just a thicker version of a font

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

7My teacher application Empty Re: My teacher application Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 pm

FearlessTurtles

FearlessTurtles

Lawls .c.
            o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum