DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

RULES for teacher application

+6
TheGoat241
megagamerguy11
devilkid
juraj336
Forever_Hectic
wms98
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RULES for teacher application Empty RULES for teacher application Thu May 16, 2013 3:01 am

wms98

Admin

RULES FOR APPLICATIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

1st of all. I know it sounds obvious but by posting a application here doesn't automatically mean you will become an op, it takes a bit of hard work and dedication! So to help me decide who I will pick if a teacher rank opens up, please use the following format:

In Game Name: it should be the name you are on the forum but anyway... put it here
what position you would like to be considered for: it is important you decide on one that you want to be considered for as just saying "I want to me [insert subject here] but anyone will do suggests you don't care.

Why you would be good for that position: please be detailed. Its good to know your subject and to like the server but Again NO really broad comments such as "I really like the server and have been on for a while" - this indicates that you will do nothing for the server and you just want to be op for the sake of being op.

Any history of being op/ moderator on other server: I would just like to know, it will not affect your standings if you have never been op before in your life or if you've been op on 100000000 different servers.

any other information such as age, location etc.: This doesn't really matter but its good to know. You wont be judged on it and if you don't want to tell, that if fine, its purely so I know when you are likely to be on so we don't have all ops online at once and then none later on in the day. Also if you want to just pm or email me the info that is also fine.

Please also note that if you do not read this and post a application that does not follow this format, I will assume that you do not want to be teacher enough to read a small post AND SO YOU WILL NOT GET IT!

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

2RULES for teacher application Empty Teacher Application Tue May 21, 2013 11:11 am

Forever_Hectic

I am Forever_Hectic

I am 15 years old

I believe i would be a good teacher on this server because i am online more than any other teachers previous of when I posted this forum. And most other Teachers/Moderaters just constantly troll people by killing them repeatedly. I will not do this I am only even sending in this application because of all of the regular gamers on this server kept asking me too becuase they all belive i will be one of the few not trolling them constantly.

I have been op on two ther servers.

Last edited by Forever_Hectic on Mon May 27, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

3RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Tue May 21, 2013 5:02 pm

juraj336

Forever you can't make it in here. Make your own thread Razz.

4RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Tue May 21, 2013 6:03 pm

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

lol!

just wondering who is it that keeps killing people Very Happy

Evil or Very Mad devilkid99 Twisted Evil

http://www.Google.com

5RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Mon May 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Forever_Hectic

devilkid wrote:lol!

just wondering who is it that keeps killing people Very Happy

Evil or Very Mad devilkid99 Twisted Evil

I kill people if they hit me or kill others if they tell you otherwise they are lying.

6RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Mon May 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Forever_Hectic

juraj336 wrote:Forever you can't make it in here. Make your own thread Razz.

Jara u mad bro?

7RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:27 am

megagamerguy11

In Game Name: megagamerguy11

because i like teaching and i am better with not just learning

i have been op on 1 other server

8RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:59 pm

juraj336

Mega, same with you make your own thread in this section and Forever, i am mad bro.

9RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:02 pm

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

Forever_Hectic dont get him mad! last time a wizard got that mad this happend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlSzIed5njU

and Dont forget Charlie and the chocolate factory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4

and the entire of Taken was based on him getting mad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI

so if juraj blows u into a massive balloon dont expect me to go around saving ur ass! Evil or Very Mad

10RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:12 am

juraj336

Lol

11RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:40 am

TheGoat241

TheGoat241

dude the first video never gets old

12RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:17 am

minergirll

ok i figured this out so anyway i think id be a good teacher because i am always on rarely afk and always willing to help. i have helped a few people with finding out where places are and making sure people dont fight. im on all the time as i said and people complain about the lack of teachers and how they will come back only if a teacher is on or just be rude becasue they didnt get a teacher in time. i play on this server almost everyday and i enjoy it a lot. i know where places are and really hope you consider me being part of your staff. either way i respect your decision and hope you consider me. RULES for teacher application Icon_smile

for fhb.

13RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:30 am

minergirll

ok told to fix this so here goes nothing....

i would like to be any subject teacher available. i feel id be good because i am usually on and i can stop the spamming of requests for classes. i know i haven't been on lately because i got in trouble at school. anyways i always try my best to help other players find there way around and try to answer questions as best as i can. hope this helped a little Smile

14RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:53 am

minergirll

name: minergirll

house: ravenclaw

position: i would like to be a potions teacher but really charms would be cool too

reason i'd be good: because like i said i am usually on but i got in trouble at school but i try to help any and all players get around or answer questions the may have. i never do pvp and i always obey the server rules. i could help stop the spamming of requests for lessons and try to put a stop to pvp.

op or not?: i have never been op before but have always thought i'd be good because i am mature and really creative and helpful if that helps...

other info: i know a handful of warps i know quite a few of spells and i get along with everyone Smile

15RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:57 am

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

thank you for being honest on your Application. So many people fill in the How many server you have been op on with 5-10 which is such a lie.

16RULES for teacher application Empty My Aplication Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 am

mlin1

I think i would be a good teacher because I am active and I love this server. I Will help people and also watch over them. I have been hit several times and i will watch over pvp.

17RULES for teacher application Empty My application #2 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

mlin1

Username: mlin1
House: Griffyndor
Detail: If I was a teacher I would watch over the server so that I can watch pvp. I will make sure everything is going on well. If someone breaks the rules I will give them a warning then I will kick them Then
I will report them on a thread! I would love to be a teacher I am really active also! I will teach morning and night anytime!

Why should I be teacher?: I have been Admin on a server.

18RULES for teacher application Empty Re: RULES for teacher application Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:17 am

sprog13

In Game Name: sprog13

Why you would be good for that position: I think i would be good for the teacher roll is, because i have been on the server a while. ( though i have just came back ). I have good knowledge of Harry Potter since i have saw the films and I am going to read the books. I know most commands and I am a good team worker. I will help out all players and help other staff when i'm needed. I have been Staff on 5 different servers and have experienced the kind players, the annoying players and the stern player, I can sort them all out. I have a warning scheme.... 1 ) Warning In Chat 2) Kick 3) Jail 4) Temp Ban 5) Jail. I also made the server trailer and will be making a better one soon.

Any history of being op/ moderator on other server: I have been staff on 5 or more other servers.

any other information such as age, location etc.: I am 13 and I am from England.

- sprog13 / Michael

19RULES for teacher application Empty teacher application Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:33 am

smityfam

Name: (in game)smityfam, (real)Colin

House: (in game)Ravenclaw, (on pottermore)Gryffindor

Position applying for: defensive spells teacher.

Reason: I think I would be a good teacher because I am really good at teaching, and I lookout for rule breakers. and I help people whenever I can.

Op or not?: I have been op about 3 times before, mostly for friends servers, but most of the players loved me because I was fair and whenever there was an argument I would hear both sides and then make a call on what side was more reasonable.

Other info: I am 16, live in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. I know the Harry Potter movies accurately and have been told by dech97 that he loves me for it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum