DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Teacher Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Teacher Application Empty My Teacher Application Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:25 am

EliteMaster030

IGN: elitemaster030

Why I Am Suited to the Job: Well, I Am a Huge Magic fan. I Love Charmed, Harry Potter, Ghost Whisperer etc. IRL I am a wiccan, So i take magic pretty seriously. I Would be suited to this job because i am Mature, I Am a nice person and i will try to be active on this server. I Love it so far and i would love to make a Contribution to it.

Past Mod experience: Last Year, I Was Head Admin on a Large PvP/Factions server called TribalCraft. I Was also a temp Admin on Star Trek Alive earlier this year and i was an event mod for 7 months on a Tekkit Server called NovaTalk.

About Me: Well, My Name is Paul. I Am 14, Gay, Wiccan and i live in Scotland. I Live, Breath and Feed on Magic. I Believe in every myth/Legend. I Am also a Singer who can Slighly dance and i Can act pretty good.

I Love to RP on MC because it adds a Unique feel to the server. I Kind of think of it as a Masquerade Ball, You leave your Identity at the door and no-one knows the real you.

Thank you for Reading.

2My Teacher Application Empty Re: My Teacher Application Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 am

EliteMaster030

Okay, so you don't know me. Well, you asked for it.

As I have already said, my name is Paul and my biggest weakness is that I fall in love to easy. I just recently got shot down by the guy that I have had a HUGE crush on. It was heartbreaking.

I also have a slight materialistic point of view. Lets just say that I would rather have an I-Pad than an E-Pad. I will never settle for second best. Some people may say that I'm a snob, but personally, i think I just have good taste.

Now, I love Drama, magic, good music and the Business World. When I grow up, I want to be a Drama Teacher. I have slight experience in the field: I was in charge of a six week drama workshop. Honestly, I love that workshop. It was so fun to run.

So here's more about me. I don't care if this doesn't get accepted, but I love this server and IRL I love to teach. I am perfect for this role.

3My Teacher Application Empty Re: My Teacher Application Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:32 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

EliteMaster030 wrote:Okay, so you don't know me. Well, you asked for it.

As I have already said, my name is Paul and my biggest weakness is that I fall in love to easy. I just recently got shot down by the guy that I have had a HUGE crush on. It was heartbreaking.

I also have a slight materialistic point of view. Lets just say that I would rather have an I-Pad than an E-Pad. I will never settle for second best. Some people may say that I'm a snob, but personally, i think I just have good taste.

Now, I love Drama, magic, good music and the Business World. When I grow up, I want to be a Drama Teacher. I have slight experience in the field: I was in charge of a six week drama workshop. Honestly, I love that workshop. It was so fun to run.

So here's more about me. I don't care if this doesn't get accepted, but I love this server and IRL I love to teach. I am perfect for this role.

Not trying to be mean, but this has nothing to do with being a teacher.
Also, Have you ever played a harry potter server?

4My Teacher Application Empty Re: My Teacher Application Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 am

EliteMaster030

Yes I have, also she wanted to know more about me. So I posted more about me.

5My Teacher Application Empty Re: My Teacher Application Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:01 am

EliteMaster030

Bump

6My Teacher Application Empty Re: My Teacher Application Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:35 am

FearlessTurtles

FearlessTurtles

Have you ever met anyone who doesn't like fried Chicken?
You haven't lived until you've eaten fried chicken.
Anyone who hates fried chicken has to die.
Come along with me to KFC!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum