DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deeser -Hufflepuff- Prefect Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deeser -Hufflepuff- Prefect Application Empty Deeser -Hufflepuff- Prefect Application Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:57 am

Deeser

Deeser

In game name - Deeser

The reason why i want to be a prefect?
Well i want to be a prefect so that people will ask me more questions when they need help! I wanna be there to help people out and as a prefect i would get both more questions and respect!

What do i have to offer as a prefect?
As a prefect i would do my best to stop PVP inside the school and when it's not allowed. I will get the people who dont follow the rules on the right track again! I just wanna make Hogwarts a better place to be!

About me and my gaming.
I have been op on three other server, two of them was not very big but on the third one there were about 20 people logged in 24/7. I'm very honest and i respect the rules.

A bit more about my personal life.
My real name is Elliot. I come from the south part of Sweden. I was born 2000 which means that im today (2013) thirteen years old. I got holidays/school break right now which means that i will and can be logged in whenever necessary!

Best Regards - Elliot

Deeser

Deeser

Sorry. Did not mean to write hufflepuff. Read my other app.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum