DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economy Plugin

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Economy Plugin Empty Economy Plugin Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:06 am

Drasalia678

I just joined the server and I quickly realized that money was a problem. If you wanted a job, to get money, you had to talk to someone who was a high rank. Also there are not that many jobs available for the demanding public. The idea for quest was an excellent suggestion but it is still on hold.  

My suggestion is to add a plugin in which that when a player kills a zombie they receive a little payment. Such as $1 or so. Not to high, but if they need a small start this is a way to make fast money. Also this showcases mob arena, so more people will go to it. I do hope you listen to my suggestion but if you don't I understand.

My other idea is a loan. Since we have Gringotts, there could be a system in which the player could loan a certain amount, such as $100, and have to pay it back or else they could no longer buy a house or loan anymore money. The due date could be a few weeks or even a few days, depending on you guys.

Thank you for reading my suggestions.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum