DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin!

+4
Fhbgsdhkfbl
devilkid
RamboPenguin1999
tymor51
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:35 am

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

Just make sure one can have multiple ranks. Like Prefect Auror Ravenclaw RamboPenguin

One other rank is the gringotts bank worker.

4Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:03 am

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

ask decho about the bank worker hes in charge of that

5Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 am

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

[HeadMaster],[DeputyHeadMaster],[Muggle](default), and Dark Lord doesnt exist and if he did he wouldnt want everyone to know he was because he would be in hiding after the 2nd wizarding war because he wouldnt have enough followers.

Last edited by devilkid on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colours :))

http://www.Google.com

7Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:37 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

LeadTeacher...

8Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 pm

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

Oh lieutenant auror. And f maybe we could have an auror teacher that teaches classes ( not spells) or auror apprentice. So the rank would be 

Veteran auror
Teacher auror
Apprentice auror
Rookie auror
And other auror ranks.
Idk

9Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:27 pm

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

tymor51 wrote:perfect and do you want me to edit a specific name for you? Like [DeputyHeadMaster]Devil

deputy? Is devil some type of cowboy? XD

10Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:17 pm

juraj336

Not the Auror ranks they aren't needed.

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

11Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:10 am

TheGoat241

TheGoat241

make a rank for the head of the dorms like [HeadOfSlytherin] Devilkid99 and that so people know who is the head of each dorm

12Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:27 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

So Goat. It'd be [HeadOfSytherin][DeputyHeadMaster]Devilkid99

13Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:51 am

devilkid

devilkid
Admin

lol what if i was an auror aswell:
[Auror][HeadOfSlytherin][DeputyHeadMaster]devilkid99
lol that would make me stand out Smile

jks im not that big headed i dont mind losing the "[DeputyHeadMaster]" tag if it suites the other heads of houses, I think u guys already know whos da Boss(*cough cough* co-boss) Smile

Last edited by devilkid on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : YOLO)

http://www.Google.com

14Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:57 am

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

why couldnt i be auror and prefect

15Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:33 am

TheGoat241

TheGoat241

ya i would be [HeadOfHufflepuff][Teacher]TheGoat241

16Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:38 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

Co-Co-Boss Smile

17Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:42 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

xD Tis just a joke.

18Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:15 am

juraj336

Rambo, you can't have everything.

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

20Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 am

megagamerguy11

[minister]

21Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Empty Re: Ranks Ideas for the sorting Plugin! Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:27 am

girlygirl678

girlygirl678

We should have jobs on the server, so it could be like [MadamMalkinWorker] or [OllivanderWandMaker] Idk really

http://www.instagram.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum