DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mortal_Wombat44's Teacher Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mortal_Wombat44's Teacher Application Empty Mortal_Wombat44's Teacher Application Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Mortal_Wombat44

Hello my name is Chase Brown (Mortal_Wombat44). Below is my application to be a teacher at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry!

IGN and Subject- Like stated above :-) i am Mortal_Wombat44. I would greatly enjoy teaching a class like Potions, Defense Against the Dark arts, and charms. I am open to any subject and wouldn't mind what i got as long as i have knowledge on it (meaning its in the books).

Why would i be good for this position- I have large knowledge on every topic in the HP series and i would make it a class that wouldnt be a show up get spell deal. I would give assignments and such and try to create a high level of immersion so that the players felt like they where in Hogwarts not minecraft pretending to get spells Hogwarts. I would enforce server rules along with my own class room rules. Also i try and make everyone feel welcome i noticed once a person hopped on and had a bunch of questions about getting started i helped her out through PM and got her a wand and then had a teacher sort her and i try to welcome every newcomer on the server. (and honestly being op doesnt matter to me as long as i can teach). Thank you for your time.

History of Op- I have been staff on my servers to name a few -Kandy Kingdom,Kandy Land server series, (survival servers names are a joke) ColossusMc, & Survival Life (this was my own).

Other Info-I live in California USA, I go off of Pacific time (not to be confused with specific time (family guy reference)).

~Thank you for your time

Last edited by Mortal_Wombat44 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add some stuff)

2Mortal_Wombat44's Teacher Application Empty Re: Mortal_Wombat44's Teacher Application Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Mortal_Wombat44

Umm instead of editing the whole thing up there lol i would like to say that i would honestly prefer to teach charms. Thank you

3Mortal_Wombat44's Teacher Application Empty Re: Mortal_Wombat44's Teacher Application Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:17 am

Mortal_Wombat44

Well i was told by a staff member that to get my app. viewed i needed to bump it by commenting on it! so i will lol  Very Happy 

4Mortal_Wombat44's Teacher Application Empty Re: Mortal_Wombat44's Teacher Application Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:52 am

Mortal_Wombat44

Umm this is a thought i had and it would be awesome! if you could put my name down for wandlore! i would love to teach that! thank you

MerlinTheMelon

Er, this is the old forum...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum