DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

I would like to be a builder for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

+4
TheGoat241
wms98
Fhbgsdhkfbl
RamboPenguin1999
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

Hello I am Rambo Penguin and I would really like to build on your hogwarts server. I have read all the books and watched all the movies so I know the layout of the buildings. I could help improve, add to, and assist players on the server. I am interested in adding things that are only in one of the movies ex.(tri-wizard tournament events or the boat that the boy wizarding school comes in on).

Name: RamboPenguin1999

Building Experience on a scale of 1-10: 7-8 (I use legos)

House: Ravenclaw

Time of being on this server: About a month or two

Skills: Castle Building/Cities (I have pictures so if you give me your email address i'll send them to you.)
Redstone, Piston Doors (After fooling around with redstone I have mastered the advanced basics but I learn quickly.)
Kitchens, Bathrooms, Cars, Pools, Pixel Art (Head on a Stake and Full Statues), and much more.

Maturity Level: 8-9

Why I would be helpful: I can help make sure everthing is working properly (doors to common rooms). I can listen well and also direct well when building a structure. I am very flexible and can do anything you need me to do.

If you choose me you will NOT regret it. I will try to make this server even better than it is now. And Finally, I have a sense of humor but i know when to stop fooling around.
Thank YOU Fsomething, for reading my Resume. Oh I'm sorry I mean Fhbgsdhkfbl.

Remember I have pictures of my builds just send me your email address. afro

Fhbgsdhkfbl

What could you build to help with this server harry potter wise?

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

I could build the tri-wizard cup events, the black lake, the royal ball, the tower where all the owls come in with letters, the boat that the Northern wizards come in on or anything you want me to build.

Fhbgsdhkfbl

Are you sure you know how to build those?

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

I'll figure it out, I'll watch the movie while i build or look at pictures of them or look at pictures of them in minecraft that others have built. I'll use other minecraft builds and make them into harry potter. Like for the boat Ill look at other minecraft boats and change it so it looks like the harry potter one.

Fhbgsdhkfbl

I believe you'd make a great addition to the builder team. I'll recommend you to Devil

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

Thanks!

wms98

Admin

Lol fhb I am loving the questions on staff applications. Oh and Rambo most of what you have said has already been built but can you send me those pics by email wms98@hotmail.co.uk thanks.

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

All the tri-wizard cup events, the U-ball, and boat?

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

I was just banned. Can you please unban me wms or Fsomething? PLEASE!!!!

TheGoat241

TheGoat241

i say no to him being builder, how r we sopposed to trust him if he has been banned

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

First of all, Im not banned anymore, second of all I could also build the room of requirement WMS.

juraj336

How do you want to do that? It changes from place every time.

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

I could do something like the sorting hat pro made where you answer questions and find the room that meets your requirements.

Spell learning room thing
bathroom
broom closet
animal farm
etc

Fhbgsdhkfbl

RamboPenguin wrote:I could do something like the sorting hat pro made where you answer questions and find the room that meets your requirements.

Spell learning room thing
bathroom
broom closet
animal farm
etc

The animal farm and bathroom are completely pointless.

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

okay okay fhb

BUT! did you see the etc? aaaahhhh???

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

WHEN will someone decide who the builder/s is/are?

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

Room of Requirement-
Spell learning room
Broom closet
Junk Room where the tiara is and Malfoy's friends set on fire

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

HEY! i just said i see diagon alley differently than you. I didnt say i HATED it. And i definitely do NOT think i am the best builder out there. Why is everyone ANGRY at me? confused confused confused confused confused

TheGoat241

TheGoat241

We aren't angry at u put since u have been banned , azkbaned ,we've muted alot also u pvp with others wen we say no pvp and u spam "we want suicide bridge back now , teachers do ure job " are job is not to watch the chat fill up with ________ fell to his death over and over again. I say NO becase he has no respect for others and i dont trust him 100% yet.

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

no respect for others?? I talked to F the other day and now i have started following the rules. THe first thing i did was turn in all my 5 swords AND turned in one today also.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

TheGoat241

TheGoat241

rambo stop locking public chest if u lock one more publick chest i will azkban u for 20 min in game time

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

Guys calm down. I followed the rules before yesterday. I pvped the other day because they were attacking me. It was self defense. and finally WAYOS. worry about your own situation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum