DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

I would like to be a builder for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

+4
TheGoat241
wms98
Fhbgsdhkfbl
RamboPenguin1999
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

TODAY i am a new man. I no longer hate ANYONE. I BEHAVE always! ask Jura.

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

Hey DEVIL or WMS or Proshock or Fsomething Very Happy (not any of you other people) I was wondering if you would need a builder after these ideas for builds. I want to build some of these and would REALLY like to be a builder for the school I would not let you down, I hope Very Happy. Please I would like to build the following for your guys' AWESOME server. I have so many ideas for your server and I want to build them for you THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS+++++
Much. Here are just a few of my ideas.

Tri-wizard cup events- including graveyard where harry potter is teleported to
Boat the northern wizarding school comes in on
Carriage witch school kids come in on
Yule Ball- a warp that brings you to the version of the hall where its decorated Yule Ball style
Kitchen where House Elves make the food for the Hall occasions- Only in book
Hogsmeade- if original builder wants me to help (Decho?)

If i'm builder I can also help with the common room doors when they break and griefing. Right now the hufflepuff dorm room was griefed with water. Completely filled with water.

girlygirl678

girlygirl678

You are an AMAZING builder.Apart from all the bans, azkabans, ect. you would be a GREAT builder! Very Happy

http://www.instagram.com

Pecaro

I dont trust you Suspect

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

PLEASE CAN some teacher respond to my post 4 posts up from this?

RamboPenguin1999

RamboPenguin1999

NEVER MIND EVERYONE. I still want to be builder but now I am happy with what i am. I am resigning my  
application until you need another builder. THANK YOU DECHO AND ALL OTHER TEACHERS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum