DPhogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DPhogwarts

a Hogwarts minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

i think gianni did it?!?!

+2
juraj336
alfieDW
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i think gianni did it?!?! Empty i think gianni did it?!?! Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:12 pm

alfieDW

alfieDW

Gianni was doing /nuke as a joke people started asking who did that next thing I know someone shouts out "IT WAS ALFIE AND CHARLIE THERE HACKERS" then....... BANNED WE GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!
unban us
-alfieDW

Gianni used to be our friend but now that he is a teacher hes being a massive DICK! tinman got banned but he hacked himself into unban and then he shouted we were hackers when its him so the biggest dick ever Gianni banned us!
unban us
-charlieDW

p.s Gianni is TOTTALLY abusing the power  affraid

2i think gianni did it?!?! Empty Re: i think gianni did it?!?! Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 pm

juraj336

Gianni is teacher o_0. That guy does not fit for it. He is one of the worst teacher that there could be.

https://dphogwarts.forumotion.co.uk

3i think gianni did it?!?! Empty Re: i think gianni did it?!?! Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Pecaro

agreed but he's already demoted XD

4i think gianni did it?!?! Empty Re: i think gianni did it?!?! Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:19 am

Timbote

Thanks to someone having screen shots Razz

5i think gianni did it?!?! Empty Re: i think gianni did it?!?! Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:06 am

alfieDW

alfieDW

OMFG WHEN I TRY TO LOG ON TO THE SERVER... (I cant paste a pic so I will just say) IT SAYS

Bannd:
griefing

I DID NOT GRIEF AND CHARLIE DID NOT EATHER (is that how u spell it? Sad )

plz unban me and my bro y were we bannd in the first place?

6i think gianni did it?!?! Empty Re: i think gianni did it?!?! Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 am

Fhbgsdhkfbl

1. You're not getting unbanned.
2. There was proof you two were hacking.
3. Wms told me to unban tin_man

Last edited by Fhbgsdhkfbl on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

7i think gianni did it?!?! Empty Re: i think gianni did it?!?! Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 am

alfieDW

alfieDW

OH YH WHAT IS THE PROOF CUZ GUESS WHAT......... I DONT KNOW ANY HACKS!

and y cant u unban us?

plz unban us I cant find any servers as good I don't know what to do with out this server Sad 

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum